Tractel Corso Gear Trolley for Material Handling
The Corso push and manually operated geared trolleys can be quickly and easily assembled onto a steel beam, with both a straight and sloping flange, creating a reliable anchor point for lifting equipment.
It is possible to manually adjust the opening, so the trolley can be easily positioned and adjusted
to the most frequently used profiles.
• Push and geared WLL from 250kg to 20t
• For beam widths from 45 – 320 mm depending on capacity
• Handle included for quick and easy adjustment of the hanger bar to suit the beam size
• Folded steel end stops which also act as anti-drop bars and anti-tilt devices welded onto side plates
• Hanger bar preventing from rotating by tightening a grub screw
• Steel wheels with ball bearings
Please email for current pricing and availability