Tractel Corso Beam Clamp
These Beam Clamps are lightweight manually adjustable clamps for a quick and easy method of attachment to overhead “I” beams, creating a reliable anchor point for lifting equipment.
Used for manual and electric hoists, anchor points or lifting clamps. Fixed girder anchor points.
- Working load limit (WLL) from 1 to 10 ton
- Range of five models
- Simple and fast adjustments on “I” beam
- Easy width adjustment to the size of the steel beam
- Generously sized body made of steel alloy
- High stability when fixed correctly
- Spindle bar is locked from rotating by tightening a grub screw
PLEASE EMAIL FOR CURRENT PRICING AND AVAILABILITY