Mobile Fall Restraint Anchor Point
The TorqHoist Mobile Fall Restraint Anchor Point is a freestanding mobile safety solution specifically designed to provide worker safety at heights on flat roofs. The non-penetrating design features a swivel and pivoting attachment ring and a durable, corrosion-resistant safety yellow powder coat for high visibility. This simple-to-assemble anchor installs easily with no tools and no drilling required, keeping your work surfaces uncompromised while maintaining a safe environment for your employees.
- Non-Penetrating Mobile Safety Solution for Active Fall Restraint.
- Swivel and Pivoting Attachment Ring, 360 deg. swivel & 180 deg. pivot. 4000 lb. capacity.
- Durable and corrosion resistant Safety Yellow Powder Coat for high visibility.
- Works on the following “dry” flat roofs: EPDM, TPO, PVC, Fibertite, Asphalt & Concrete.
- Maximum roof slope 4 deg.
- Rated for (1) worker up to 310 lbs. with equipment.
- Meets OSHA & ANSI standards.
- No Tools Required for Assembly. (BlueWater recommends EZ-Mover for Bases & Center Plate.)
- System Weight = 672 lbs. (305 Kg.), Max. weight of any (1) component = 96 lbs. (43.5Kg.)
Please email us for a product quote