- The clamp models are used extensively in aircraft, ship building, bridge construction, tank manufacturing and the steel fabrication industry. They excel whenever larger assemblies need to be drawn into alignment or held in position for a welding process.
- The WHD-18 and WHD-24 UNICLAMP™ features include round or rectangular vacuum pads, varying headframe widths, and varying height under the ram to suit special requirements.
- The WHD-32 and WHD-40 are available with round, rectangular or square vacuum pads, varying headframe widths, and varying height under the ram to suit special requirements.
- Concave or convex surfaces are no prblem for UNICLAMPS™.
- UNICLAMPS™ are not designed for lifting purposes.
Middleweight UNICLAMP™ Specifications
|Model Number||Holding Force (lbs.)||D (in.)||Round Pads (in.)||Retangular Pads (in.)||A (in.)||B (in.)||C (in.)||Weight (lbs.)|