Gripwinch-High Speed Winch
The Gripwinch is a motorized traction hoist built for lifting and pulling in a wide variety of applications.
The mechanism is engineered in such a way that the wire rope runs through the Gripwinch without being stored, allowing unlimited wire rope length capability. For easier manipulation and storage, the Gripwinch is available in several models, with or without winder, free standing or mounted on a frame, electric, hydraulic or air operated.
rugged, versatile and safe
– Extremely compact.
– Works in any direction.
– Single line capacity from 660 lbs (300 kg) to 2,200 lbs (1,000 kg)
– Power Supply – 110, 220V/1ph, 220V/3ph, 480V, air, hydraulic
– Unlimited length of wire rope.
– Operating speed: – 17, 35, 70 fpm – 17/35, 17/70, 35/70 fpm dual speeds available for 3 phase versions
– Control type – 10 ft. hardwired pendant control, detachable control, direct control, or central control.