The Pull-All Jockey is a universal lifting and pulling device.This device is ultra-lightweight and strong and is easy to operate and maintain. The Pull-All Griphoist can be used in countless applications.
In just a few seconds the Pull-All is ready for operation:
- ♦ Disengage wire rope release knob
- ♦ Insert wire rope and push slack rope through the machine
- ♦ Lock wire rope release knob into position
- ♦ Anchor the PULL-ALL to a fixed point and attach load to wire rope hook
- ♦ Place operating handle on forward motion lever and move it to and fro. The PULL-ALL is ready for use!Indispensable
The PULL-ALL is the ideal handyman tool for:
PULL-ALL JOCKEY TECH DATA
SUPER PULL-ALL TECH DATA
INSTRUCTION MANUAL FOR JOCKEY AND SUPER PULL-ALL
- ♦ Positioning trailers in places impracticable for a car
- ♦ Removing car engines
- ♦ Up-rooting small trees and stumps of small fruit trees and shrubs
- ♦ Freeing cars when stuck in mud, snow or a bog
- ♦ Beaching boats which cannot be reached by a transport vehicle
- ♦ Tensioning wires and wired fencing
- ♦ Tensioning overhead electric cables, erecting and tensioning wood or lattice masts, pylons, as well as concrete forms
- ♦ During house construction - installing radiators, heating elements, beams, uprights, and bearers:
The PULL-ALL JOCKEY winch-hoist, is easy to operate and very compact. It weighs less than 4 lbs., but can lift 700 lbs.
The SUPER PULL-ALL can lift 1,500 lbs. and weighs in at 8 lbs.
Both units are furnished complete with 32 foot wire ropes and 2-slings.