Base Mounted Free Standing Jib
- Spans and height combination’s from 8’-20’.
- 360° rotation (when not obstructed).
- Design allows for easy rotation, even under full load.
- Units are fully self-supporting (must be anchored to specified foundation).
- Conforms to AISC, OSHA and CMAA standards.
- “Heavy Duty Friction Free” Full Circle Jib Crane designed for easy installation, minimal maintenance requirements, and years of trouble free service.
Heavy duty design with many quality features:
- Unique four roller design with articulated roller housing provides easy, precise rotation while reducing concentrated roller pressure on the pipe for most “normal” industrial applications.
- Jib head is designed for exact bearing alignment for trouble-free installations and “friction-free” rotation. Adjustable rollers insure proper boom leveling.
- Thick, heavy duty base plate with a unique slot pattern makes installation simpler and faster; and adds rigidity to the crane.
- Front clamp connection allows for additional leveling capability.
- Welded end stops provide a positive and permanent hoist/trolley stop, and allows for the maximum in trolley travel.
COMPLETE SPECIFICATION CATALOG