Tractel Tracforce Kevlar Harness
Fire Retardant Harness
The Tracforce Harness designed for use by industrial and commercial welders who work at heights.
Constructed from Kevlar and Technora fibers, this harness has exceptionally high heat-resistant property that repels welding splatter.
It also offers dielectric advantages when confronted with arc flash hazards. The Tracforce Harness will far outlast polyester or nylon with its high abrasion resistance and the ability to withstand flames.
The Tracforce Harness also offers a long life under working conditions that would normally destroy a polyester or nylon equivalent in weeks.
- • Universal size
- • 10,000 lbs. tensile fire retardant webbing
- • Harness is lock-stitched
- • Impact reduction fold
- • Quick-connect legs
- • Five-point adjustment
- • Adjustable dorsal D-rings
- • Side-positioning D-rings
- • Adjustable chest strap
- • Sewn sub-pelvic strap
- • Sliding bar adjuster
- • Each webbing strap with a free end has keeper loops
- • Inspection tag / serial number
- • Capacity: 386 lbs. (175 kg), one person
- • Standards: CSA Z259.10-12, ANSI Z359.1-2007, ANSI Z359.11-2014, ANSI A10.32-2012, OSHA 1926, and OSHA 1910