All Yale Global King Monorail Hoists are metric capacity rated, low headroom, heavy-duty, built to meet and exceed either FEM 2m or 3m duty (similar to ASME H4 or H4+ duty) providing long life in heavy applications with the higher lifting speeds and precise positioning control demanded by industry worldwideGlobal King Wire Rope Hoist available in 5, 7.5 and 10 tonsH4 duty
- Rope drum deep-grooved with heavy-duty rope guide as standard.
- Heavy-duty DC disc brake rated at 200% torque, provides quick, positive stops and load holding.
- Motors designed and manufactured specifically for hoisting service.
- Steel compound tread wheels for long life and use on either wide-flange or “S” beams. One wheel on each side of trolley driven for positive tracking.
- All controls housed in a NEMA 4/12 enclosure with easily accessible electrical components.
- Triple reduction hoist gearing in an oil
- tight gear case.
- Heavy steel frame provides a solid foundation and positive alignment of key components.
- Low headroom design assures maximum hook travel.
- Trolley is easily adjustable to handle a wide range of beam flange widths.
- Upper/lower geared limit switch is standard for regulated load travel.
- Two-speed hoist and trolley control for smooth acceleration and precise load positioning.
This model is also available in the Shaw Box World Series. The hoists are identical except for paint color and decals