CM ShopAir Air Chain Hoist
Compact, powerful, and precise for assembly and manufacturing applications up to 1,000 pounds.
The CM ShopAir combines superior lifting speeds, rugged design, and precise load spotting in a portable
air chain hoist. As a workstation hoist or a production line hoist, the ShopAir is the ideal choice.
CAPACITIES: 250 to 1,000 Lbs.
NORMAL OPERATING PRESSURE: 90 PSI (6.2 bar)
AIR CONSUMPTION: 34 cu.feet/min.
- Standard ProtectorTM overload device.
- 10-pocket, oblique lay liftwheel provides longer chain life.
- Epoxy powder coat finish provides a durable exterior.
- Durable reduction gearing means reliable operation
- Variable flow, two lever pendant for precise load spotting.
- Threaded external exhaust for piping away exhaust in clean room or painting applications.
- Small, compact design for commercial & industrial applications.
- Industrial duty air motor for tough applications.
- Gear train is lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease.
- Hardened forged steel, latch – type lower hook rotates 360°.
- Hardened forged steel, rigid latch – type upper hook.
- Rugged cast aluminum alloy hoist frame.
- Alloy load chain.
- Maximum pendant drop – 36 ft.
- Lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
• Made in U.S.A.
PLEASE EMAIL FOR CURRENT PRICING