A CER magnet, pound for pound, is the least costly, but most powerful magnet available. Due to the deep penetration of the magnetic field, it is less susceptible to adverse surface conditions than any other self-contained magnet.
CER Series now include Wireless I/R Remote
- High strength steel bail
- Recessed “ON-OFF-RELEASE” switch is protected against accidental operation
- Low-carbon steel body for maximum magnetic performance
- Heavy-duty, fully moisture-protected coils would for 50% duty cycle
- Operating light indicates “ON” condition of magnet
- Built-in solid state rectifier permits operation from 115 volt AC outlet
- Coiled cord and twist lock adapter for quick connection to AC supply
- Mating twist lock receptacle provided for your installation convenience
RATED LIFT CAPACITY
The maximum rated lift is based upon lifting clean, smooth, flat, low-carbon steel plate of ample thickness with the full area of the magnet’s lifting surface in contact with the load. Derating is required for plates with rust or scale, thin plates, and alloy steels.Sizes available from 600 to 10,500 lbs. rated lift and from 5 1/8 to 20 inches diameter.