Product Details :
Title: Dynafor LLX2-Load Indicator
Dynafor LLX2 load indicators feature cross-plane design where upper and lower attachment points are positioned 90 degrees from each other allowing articulation in 2 planes.
Available display options include lb, short ton, metric ton, Kg, Kn, and daN, with accuracy of .1%. Other features include 2.4 GHz ZIGBEE connection between sensor and display with 260 ft range, ability to monitor up to 8 sensors, and weather protection to NEMA 4X (IP66) for sensor, IP54 for display.
Standard features include:
- Improved accuracy to .1%
- 'Cross - plane' design, where upper and lower attachment points are positioned 90 degrees from each other allowing articulation in two planes.
- Attachment points designed to use standard and traditional chain attachment accessories.
- Weather protection to NEMA 4X (IP66) for sensor, IP 54 for display.
- Attachable - detachable display unit
- Sum, audible alarm, peak hold and tare functions standard
- Available display options include lbs, short ton, metric ton, Kg, Kn and daN.
- 2.4 GHz permanent radio ZIGBEE connection between the sensor and the display with 260 ft. range.
- Universal interchangeable display
- One to four sensors can be linked to one to display
- Slave displays can be linked to the master display
- Up to 16 sensors can be used in the same area without any cross interference.
- High endurance: Sensor battery life 300-1000 hours; Display's rechargeable battery life 48 hours of use.
- Sensor can accept standard and rechargeable AA batteries
- Display shows available battery life for both the sensor and the display.
- With optional PC connection:
- An unlimited number of data entries can be recorded and saved in table or graph format
- Up to 8 sensors can be monitored.
» Send request for this product :